2.7inch E-Ink Screen Display HAT for Raspberry Pi 264×176 Resolution with Embedded Controller Communicating via SPI Interface
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264×176 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- Onboard 4x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 85mm × 56mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 6s
- Refresh power: 24mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|
No hay valoraciones aún.